Smith & Wesson shocked the firearms world earlier today when they announced the M&P12. The M&P12 is Smith & Wesson's first bullpup shotgun. While an unexpected move, it's surely one to catch the attention of certain shooters. Offering up to 14+1 shells in a compact package, this shotgun looks to bring S&W quality to the often chintzy bullpup shotgun market.
MSRP on the Smith & Wesson M&P12 is $1,165.00.
Smith & Wesson M&P12 Bullpup Shotgun
Designed for home protection, the M&P12 shotgun is packed with features in a compact, maneuverable package. Chambered in 12 gauge, the M&P12 offers maximum ammo adaptability to suit the needs of the user and accepts a combination of standard 2 ¾”, 3” magnum, and mini-shell loads. The M&P12 also features an ergonomic M&P grip, ambidextrous controls, picatinny-style rail, and more.
Specs12490M&P®1212 Ga6, 7Matte BlackAmbidextrous safety selector27.8Pump ActionSynthetic Fixed StockM&P with Four Interchangeable Palmswell Grip Inserts4140 Chrome-Moly Vanadium Steel19"132.8 oz.
• Reciprocating cover with release button for clearing damaged shells
• Assist buttons on each magazine tube to make loading/unloading easier
• Push button magazine tube selector
• Ammo adaptability
• Two independent magazine tubes
• Tactile loaded chamber indicator
• M&P grip with four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts
• Ambidextrous safety selector
• Picatinny-style rail on top for sights/optics
• M-LOK® slots on barrel shroud
• 15-inch cable lock
• Foam-lined, hard, carry case
• Choke tube wrench
• Modiﬁed and cylinder choke tubes included (Rem® Choke compatible threads)
• Ambidextrous QD push button base on the buttstock